SOUTHPEST ARE EXPERTS IN PRIOR TO PURCHASE TIMBER PEST INSPECTIONS:
We have been providing Pest Management Services since 1983, particularly to the Sutherland Shire.
We are recommended by many reputable Real Estate Agents, Conveyancers, and Solicitors, many of whom have been using our services for almost 30 years.
The Pre-Purchase Inspection involves inspecting all accessible areas including exterior, interior, roof void, sub floor, fences, landscaping and outbuildings. We report on the presence of active termites, previous termite damage, timber decay, borers and any other pest problems.
We work hand in hand with solicitors, real estate agents and conveyancers providing a prompt and efficient service. We email or post your report to you within 24 hours.
Southpest carries appropriate Professional Indemnity Insurance (click to see Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance details)
Our Prior to Purchase timber pest report:
- Is a multi-page thorough 10 to 12 page report tailored to your property (not just a tick sheet)
- Includes photographs
- Takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours to carry out inspection, then we need to process your report
- Determines visible evidence of subterranean termite and workings
- Determines vulnerable areas and situations and advice on reducing vulnerability.
- Includes assessment of Borer, Decay, Moisture etc
- Advises treatment methods and costings (if required)
- Is in accordance with industry standards – AS4349.3.
SOUTHPEST ARE EXPERTS IN VENDOR PEST INSPECTIONS:
Before listing your property for sale, it is wise to have a thorough pest inspection done. Knowing the status in terms of pests is vital. Very often problems detected by a “Prior to Purchase Timber Pest Inspection” carried out on behalf of a prospective purchaser can jeopardize a sale.
Eliminate unforeseen problems caused by “Prior to Purchase Timber Pest Inspections”. By having a vendor pest inspection you can be alerted to any potential problems and eliminate them, smoothing the road to settlement.
Our Vendor Pest Inspection reports are as per our Prior to Purchase timber pest reports above.
WE ARE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE FURTHER INVASIVE PROCEDURES IF REQUIRED USING MICRO-WAVE AND THERMAL IMAGING EQUIPMENT.