- All pets, children & people with allergic conditions should be away from treated areas whilst service is carried out, and for two hours after completion of the service. All compounds used are extremely low in mammalian toxicity although can have a slight odour and we like to be cautious.
- Dwellings should be aired (all windows opened) for at least one hour before children, pets or asthmatics re-enter.
- All clothes on line should be removed prior to treatment to allow treatment of areas adjacent clotheslines.
- All pet bowls, pet bedding & children’s toys should be packed away prior to treatment to allow treatment of these areas.
- Kitchen cupboards are not normally required to be emptied.
- If you wish to mop this should be done before we attend and then wait at least two days.
- If we are treating for silverfish the base of wardrobes should be emptied to allow for treatment. All possible affected clothing should be checked at seams and possibly washed in hot water.
- If we are treating for fleas you should ensure your pets have undergone a flea treatment program and all floors are thoroughly vacuumed (including timber floors). Lawns must be cut low.
What do I do if it is raining on the day of my service?
It is ok to have a pest service if your grounds are damp as most compounds are water based and dry on contact. However, we would not do so in heavy rain. Our technician will assess on the day.